Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 11

Once again....

Oh, dear, dear readers! Once again I have left you hanging for over a month without any updates to my exciting life as a stay at home mom!!

Let's see, what have I missed updating you with? Well, for starters, Mookie was sick again! That durn preschool has as many germs as that nasty Monica Lewinsky dress. I mean, really, he only is there three times a week for 3 hours at a time. I really must get on all of the little ones about the importance of handwashing. However, his sickness did not develop into the crisis it was in September(see here for the full story. Anyway, I only had to hit him a couple of times with the Xopenex, but I took him to the doctor just to be sure. Not that I'm a big worrywart, but the Goddess will NEVER let her little Mookie get to that crisis stage again, not if she can help it!

So, after Mookie got sick, so did the Diva and Squeaky. Nothing is as heavenly as wiping three runny noses at once and running back and forth in the middle of the night because the Diva woke up and her nose is stuffed up. What a drama QUEEN! "Oh, my dose, my dose my DOSE" I wanted to tell her, look honey, stop all that screaming, concentrate on breathing and you won't have a problem. But, how do you reason with a three year old? Answer: you don't!

Now, the business. I've been workign on the website, making products,taking pictures and on top of that all, trying to keep the house in some sort of working order. My husband is a saint, because he doesn't balk when I call after a particularly difficult day and say "can you stop and pick up...." He will be rewarded greatly when my business takes off!

Anyway, dear reader, that's my sorry excuse for not keeping you thoroughly entertained for the last month. I promise to be much more diligent in the future!

No comments: