Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 31

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it's actually almost 2008. Wow! Looking back at my previous posts, it seems that yet again, I have left you readers high and dry for nearly a month. How can yous tand the suspense of not reading the daily foibles of my life?

Ok, so here it is. I got the stomach flue for Christmas!!! Wow, I never would have thought I could have received such a great gift. The children and I were sick for nearly a week, and pretty weak for a few days after that. There's nothing like changing the diapers of runny diarrhea chidren who are at the same time vomiting and not eating. I think I watched the movie Cars about three times, which isn't a bad thing - after all, it's not Happy Feet!

So the children were sick, I was sick and luckily we were both sick at the same time. I certainly don't think I could have handled it if I had been sick and they had been well.

The good part about it is that I was off the hook for Christmas. No cooking, no baking. Whew! I never realized how much hard work goes into the holidays - why do we do that to ourselves? We had Chinese food for Christmas and it was pretty good, especially, as I said, I did not have to cook.

Another great thing that happened was a Christmas rush. Wow! Considering this is only my 2nd year in busines, I think I'm doing ok!

Anyhoo, that's it for now, and more later!

No comments: