Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 26

Ahhhh...Freedom

On Wednesday, I had the distinct pleasure of spending a total of three hours away from everyone in my family - don't get me wrong, I do love DH and my three dear children, however, day in and day out contact can wear a bit thin. I took the time, with the help of a lovely friend who gave me a gift certificate, I visited the Skin Deep Day Spa in New Providence. What a lovely experience! I had a great mini-facial - who knew that someone else washing your face could feel so wonderful!

The ladies who work there are were very nice and the spa atmosphere was simple and calm. I almost fell asleep in the skin treatment room and the pedicure stand chairs were massage enabled. I felt refreshed and rejuvenated when I left and would certainly visit again - I am looking forward to the hot stone massage!

No comments: