Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 23

Well, well

I can't beleive that I forgot about this blog. I suppose finishing graduate school (yay, me!), starting an at-home business and taking care of three children and a husband and a dog certainly makes time fly.

On a somber note, my companion of the last ten years, Sheba, my rottie shep mix passed away on April 15th. She was a great dog, had great personality and will be sorely missed. I can't beleive I knew her before I even knew my husband. I am glad though that she was able to die at home and not given the lethal injection, although she was a bit difficult to move, being as that she weighed 130 pounds. However, my husband did a wonderful job of transporting her gently to the vet to be cremated. No, I didn't keep the ashes - I could just imagine me coming from the basement or wherever and seeing the children with the over turned urn running their trucks and cars through the ashes. Yikes!

My oldest started nursery school recently and it was much more of a shock to me than to him. I couldn't beleive that I was dropping off my little one, who I distinctly remember changing diapers and feeding baby food, at school to be in the care of someone else for two hours, twice a week. He, of course, went into the room and didn't even look back. I bet he was simply sick of being home with us!!!

Well, it's time for the dinner bell.

No comments: