Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 4

And I am telling you......

Ok, it's been yet another too long gap - keeping you, dear readers, hanging. Let's do a quick catch up on the goddess' life so that you can finally exhale.

First of all, I caught the last half or so of Dreamgirls (the movie). Now you know the goddess dotes on her three little ones and hardly takes the time out to sleep and almost never goes to the movies (why, it's coming on cable soon anyway!!). Pretty good movie. I especially liked Eddie Murphy - what a great part for him.

Yes, I saw Snakes on a Plane. Seems like the kind of movie that plays better in a movie theatre full of people screaming and shouting. Of course, we all know what the best line in the movie is...the rest of the movie is just ok.

Now, a real treat for you readers. a friend of mine sent this to me:



My favorite part is the subtitles translated into English, but I'm pretty impressed. The goddess appreciates any kind of good music!!!

For that matter, check this out - Enjoy!





Until later!

No comments: