Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 17

Mr. Mookie out of Control

I realize that I really have to schedule myself in order to write on this blog on a regular basis. I've got a tremendous amount of topics, as you know the life of a stay at home mom is NEVER dull, but haven't had the time to actually sit down and write about them because of these non-ceasing exciting events.

As many of you may know, I also run a bath and body products business. Well, that's been taking off, but somehow, the children just haven't given me enough time to focus on it. Imagine that!

But let me get to the title of my post, as it is so easy for me to go off on a tangent, especially when I'm trying to write as well as oversee the building of a skyscraper in my living room.

The children were enjoying their TV time when I peeked in to see what they were watching. Hmm, Big bird is on, but the hour is not quite right. Basically, Sesame Street starts at the top of the hour, which means Elmo's World begins about twenty to the hour. Elmo was jumping around about twenty five after the hour,so something was up. Turns out, Mr. Mookie ordered a Sesame Street ON DEMAND. This is what he told me he did:

"I pressed 'on demand' (which is a big button on the remote.)....I scrolled (I kid you not) down to Kids (how the heck did he know the word kids)...then PBS then I chose Sesame Street."

Mr. M also knows how to turn the television to his other favorite channel, the Speed Channel.

He's five. FIVE!!! How is this little dude ordering Sprout on Demand????

1 comment:

Itiel said...

Because he is home with mommy, that is how he knows! That is funny that he did that! I love the way you have that tv schedule down-packed! I have two daughters, 8 & 7 and they have always been home with me, I home-school. I also own and operate a b & b business for 10 yrs., so I can relate to you. You are going to have to get up early or go to bed late if you want to focus on it, because wife and mommy mode always take priority. You are right a sahm's life is never dull. :O) I love this blog already! Not only will it be on my website (thanks to Black Girl Chick), but I am going to bookmark it for my reading pleasure.

Itiel