Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 20

Woman Stuck to Toilet Seat

I've heard of reading on the toilet, but this is just too much. Apparently this woman really loved her bathroom. I wish I liked my bathroom this much - in fact, a couple pillows in the tub might make it actually liveable for at least a couple of days....but I digress.

Yes, thie womean sat on the toilet for TWO YEARS. Her loving boyfriend bought her food and water and asked her to come out every day. But, just like Princess E says when I ask her when is she going to start wearing her new underwear, she said, "Maybe tomorrow". (Where did the boyfriend go to the bathroom - I'm talking solid waste here, while she was on the toilet? I doubt they had two bathrooms....)

And even more crazy she had her sweatpants "mid thigh", sitting on the toilet, skin grown around the toilet seat. Didn't she have a job? Am I asking too many questions?

Read the original story here: Woman Stuck to Toilet Seat

Apparently the boyfriend will be charged because he allowed her to sit there for so long.

No comments: