Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 27

Wanted: Blogroll

Dear readers, I know there are those of you who stop by this blog, for hours at a time (no, I don't think you're reading that long, you probably left your broswer open, but hope springs eternal, right?).

The goddess is doing something SO rare that you'd better sit up and pay attention. I need a blogroll. I had a great blogroll, but when I checked the links recently, my precious blogger sisters had either given up the blog or the page was just.....gone. So I need some bloggers.

You don't have to be black, you don't have to be domestic, you don't even have to be a goddess, although that will help your case :).

How do you get on the goddess's blog roll with her measly Google page rank of 2? Well, leave a comment with your link to your blog. Now, don't try to fool the goddess with affliate links and the like - she's wise to those type of shenanagians and tomfoolery. If you like my content and really want to be on my blog roll, please comment.

I can't really delineate exactly what I'll choose, especially since my interests go from soap making to gardening to html to proper portrayal of superheroes in the movies but I'd like a good mix of at least 20 blogs.

So, comment with your link and I'll check ya out!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Cee,

I'd love to be part of your blogroll. I have a wide range of women readers and I think some of mine would be interested in your blog as well. I'd be glad to swap.

Megan
Megan's Minute

Kisha said...

I would love to be a part of you blogroll. Come check me out!!

http://proudsahm.blogspot.com/

I am also looking for more mothers like us, do you have any idea where I should start looking?

Yogalena said...

Hi - I read about your blog on nappturality.com. I have one about yoga & wellness and I'd love to be on your blogroll. I'm at www.yogalena.blogspot.com.