Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 11

Working toward opening

For those of you who have been actually following my blog with avid interest - which I assume is the majority of my dear readers - you will know that I am working hard on finally opening my website and getting my products down to a science.

I have been working for the past six -eight months on perfecting my melt/pour soap recipe and have finally gotten it to the point where I actually like how it lathers, how it smells and how it feels in the hand when washing. Many of my former experiments were too soft, too mushy, melted too fast, too drying etc. My husband has been the most helpful in critiquing my product! And my children love the many colored soaps that they are able to splish splash with in the tub.

Oh, dear readers, I am sure you are asking right now - domestic goddess, when can we partake of the wonderful bath and body products that you are now producing? Well, I am aiming for a grand opening for the first of September. Keep checking back to find a code for a free (totally free, no shipping, no handling, nothing)bath product or accessory.

So, everything else is well. I hope all is well with you readers....how about throwing me a line once in a while - I know you all are out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your products sounds wonderful- best wishes on getting your store opened and off the ground!

Lisa R Charles said...

I love trying new bath products, as long as they are natural. So I'll be looking out for those codes to get my hands on some free, did you say free?, products.