Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 4

Not much Today

Ah, I see that I've been falling off in my blog posts. If you've been following, you'll know that I've been working on my e-commerce website. Well, that's pretty much done - now all I have to do is make the products for the site. Don't get me wrong, I've done and tested it all before - I just have to start the ol'machine up again.

It rained nearly all night here in NJ, apparently it's a fall out from the storm in Florida. My daughter is sitting at the dining room table using her little fake mixer and making fake cookies. When I gave her two club crackers, she added them to the fake food mix. Sometimes children can do the strangest things.

More Later. Off to research some African American home schooling resources. Even if I don't homeschool all the way, I want to see what I can do with them at home.

No comments: