Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 1

Ah, success!!!

A great big thank you to Trula, who advised me on how to take a different route through my issues with a new website (see Oy Vey!). Thanks to her, I got a much different mindset and using a template, went about things on my own. As a result, I found a whole bunch of great free resources (see www.grsites.com) as well as learned a WHOLE lot about Microsoft Front Page. I am in the process of learning Dreamweaver, so didn't want to waste a whole bunch of time learning as well as tweaking.

Well, what does your site look like? Ok, well it's not really ready yet, but if you like, you can take a look www.neosoulessentials.com. It is in its infancy stages after a revamping, so there are some adjustments that still have to take place.

Either way, it's done for the most part. Now, to put make and insert the products.

Take care all!

2 comments:

Paula Blanton said...

Congratulations on getting your site up! I need to check out grsites.com, I've never heard of them. For some reason I have had a hard time learning Front Page, I don't know why. I've had a much better time learning Quark Xpress or even PageMaker. Right now my website is through my host template. How are you doing with Dreamweaver?

P.S. Thanks for adding my to your blogroll.

Black Domestic Goddess said...

Paula:

Dreamweaver is.....dreamweaver. I dream that one day I'll be as good with dreamweaver as I am with Front Page :).

That's so funny that you aren't too "friendly" with Front Page but can deal with Pagemaker. Pagemaker is like a foreign language to me - can't even make a decent newsletter.