Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 26

Oy-vey - Frustration unlimited

Well, this is just a vent post, so feel free to skip over it. Since I'm at home with the little ones, I decided to do a little self-improvement: get a master's degree, start my own business - that way I had something else to occupy my time rather than the little ones. Well, started this business and have a website and all, but am supremely dissatisfied with the site as of now. It is soooooo plain! Certainly, I like purple but not the extent that it is used in the site. Plus, I am not happy with my webhost at all - too difficult (to me) to make changes and too much of a cookie cutter look.

Ok, now, onto the real problem - do I design my own website (which could take weeks) or just cough up the bucks for a new template. I've found lots of templates that i like for about 49 bucks. Maybe that's the route to go....oh, wait a second - I don't have that much cash to slap down AND buy supplies. The trials of a tiny business owner. Need to get some old baby clothes up on Ebay to make some cash.

More later.

1 comment:

Trula said...

Do you know any html? You could tweak your site and blog templates that way, it's what I do. Search on google for free templates, in my opinion the free templates are just as nice and work just as well as one you'd pay $49 for. Try this site:
http://www.free-css-templates.com/

It's where I got the template for my biz that I just tweaked a little. Then I tweaked a blogger template to sorta match it for my blog(s).